March 31- April 2, 2023
Rose Mofford, Desert Sky, Tumbleweed, Paloma Sports Complex, Snedigar
All levels of competition are represented and we hope you will join us and the best of youth soccer in Arizona!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Gotsport registration is available now.
- All teams can check-in online
- Check-in must be completed
- Check-in for this event will be done Online. See below for instructions
- All teams can pick up their tournament pins at the Headquarters tent before their first game.
- Academy U7/U8: Three games
- U9-U19 Teams: Three (3) game minimum
SANCTIONING BODY: US Club
- Age Groups: U7 through U19 – For age bracket information refer to our AGE MATRIX.
- Teams with loan players must not exceed the maximum roster limit.
- Players may only play for 1 tournament team per age group. All players must have player passes issued by an official organization. All passes must be issued by the same organization, (i.e. No mixing passes.)
- Passes must include the player’s photo.
ACADEMY TEAMS – We wanted to remind you that for our U7-U8 players this is an Academy format tournament there are no scores being kept for U7-U8. We want to encourage player development using the Academy methodology. Players may play on their age-appropriate team or clubs team but must be registered within US Club or US Youth. According to the US Soccer guidelines, you may pool players throughout the tournament to meet their development needs. Coaches must not exceed 80 minutes for any player per day.
Please note that this is a Stay and Play event. Once your team is registered, your are able to book rooms thru the JJRP Travel Agency: jjrptravel.com