SouthWest Cup Check In
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS: Documents need to be submitted by Monday April 5th, 2021 9am.
TEAMS NEED TO PROVIDE the following Required Documents:
1. Event Roster, this can be generated from your team account in Gotsoccer under the event on the roster tab. A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Pass or each US Club Players Pass, or Passport if your team is international (ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied) (If the player pass is “two sided”, we need side with players’ name and birthdate) including guest players for each player participating. You must include coach’s cards and manager’s cards in this document. We recommend scanning multiple player cards to fill a sheet of paper which requires fewer “ID Card” attachments and a smaller file.
2. Team Contact Form
3. Player Registration Certification Form
4. USYS Teams outside of Region 4 / International Teams: A copy of Permission to Travel form if your team is USYS registered and outside of Region 4 and/or International team (Canada, UK, Caribbean, etc). If your team is registered with US Club Soccer, a permission to travel form is also required.
The team contact form and Player Registration Certification Form can be found on the tournament website https://rslazsoccer.com/southwest-cup/ at the bottom of the page.
Upload all documents into your gotsoccer team account under the Event Profile Ostrich Festival. Instructions to upload documents in Gotsoccer –
1. Log in to www.gotsoccer.com with your team username and password
2. Select the event Southwest Cup
3. Select Documents tab
4. Select the labels from the drop down list and upload the corresponding files as a pdf.
You must must physically bring a pass and medical release for every player to every game. Please have ready to review upon request. Passes should be submitted to the referee prior to each match. Failure to provide requested documents may result in a forfeit.
• Obtain the guest player’s current player card and medical release form • Add the guest player to your roster copy. Please write their full name, unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday below the existing rostered players. • Include Guest Players’ player card with the rest of your team information. • Do not email medical release forms for guest players but you are required to have them present at all games